Login Saturday, January 23, 2021
  Search  
Sport Strength Training Methodology   Minimize

New Forum  Old forum threa...  General  Mark Bennetts Results for 7 week SST Interpretation
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 6/12/2008 3:12 PM
  barrs1985
2 posts
No Ranking

Mark Bennetts Results for 7 week SST Interpretation 

Hello all,

As you may have noticed from my last post I am new to this site and am eagerly TRYING to educating myself on the great professors work and trying to gain and good understanding of his theories and how to incorporate them into programs that i will design in the future.

However i am having difficulty in understanding Mark Bennetts illustrations that he submitted to the Your Results section and i would greatly appreciate if somebody could provide some sort of basic explanation in order to help me learn alot quicker without having to make assumptions.

I apologise if i am showing ignorance etc but i am trying to get my head around these concepts and really struggle with graphs etc at times without the use of specific exercises and loads, volumes etc to use as an adjunct with the graph so i can see what they represent etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to get my head around these theories ASAP as they seem to be most effective.

Thanking you in advance,

David O'Sullivan,

Cork, Ireland.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  New Forum  Old forum threa...  General  Mark Bennetts Results for 7 week SST Interpretation