Next Next
New Post 6/12/2007 8:10 PM
  Prof. Verkhoshansky
245 posts
www.verkhoshansky.com
1st Level Poster

Re: I hRe: Bench Press - Powerlifting 

Dear Ariel Schillaci,

1. At the moment you can buy "Special Strength Training: practical manual for coaches" at http://www.ultimateathleteconcepts.com/store/books.html.

2. I have only the Italian version of book Shock Method. I think that the paragraph and the number of figure are the same in the Spanish edition so I will refer to them. In the Italian book the exercise which we referring is presented in the paragraph 2.3. “Another Shock Method means”, Figure 2.10,” The exercises of Shock regime for gymnastic athletes” (exercise D). This exercise can be performed also with the leg position presented in the figure C a).

3. For the first exercise of my program you can try to adapt the exercise presented on the figure 2.11 for the Bench Press with Smith Machine or Multipower using. I only think that the execution of this exercise could be dangerous: it’s need the help of  two very attentive and strong persons.

4. The second exercise is the most important element of my program because its main objective is to increase the Bench Press 1RM weight. At the begging you should try to perform the exercise with the maximal weight. I don’t know what you mean for “Failure”, this exercise should be execute correctly so if you don’t succeed with the maximal weight try to execute it correctly with your best limit weight. After, when you start to perform easily the third set with 100% weight, you should start to perform it with overload weight superior of 100%, increasing the weight, step by step, of 5 kg.

Yuri Verkhoshansky

New Post 6/12/2007 10:21 PM
DotNetNuke

Unhandled Error

Error Details

File
Error  Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.EventLog'.'PK_EventLogMaster' in database 'NUKE11inDNN11913' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

DotNetNuke

Unhandled Error

Error Details

File
Error  Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.EventLog'.'PK_EventLogMaster' in database 'NUKE11inDNN11913' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.